Brighton House Clearance and Property Clearance Services
Call us today on 01323 332140 for a FREE quotation
Cleared Wright are specialist property clearance experts, who offer to remove items from your property in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. We provide a Brighton House Clearance service, that will clear any house, bungalow or domestic property, of just about anything. We can remove just one item, up to a house full of contents. Quotes are free and no obligation.
Houses, flats, bungalows – in fact, any domestic property can be cleared in a matter of days. We also clear commercial and industrial properties, contact us for more details. We can attend some clearances on the same day, or in some cases just a couple of days wait is required.
Why Choose Brighton House Clearance?
There are many reasons why we are asked to do a Brighton house clearance. End of tenancy, moving abroad, after death, going into care, abandoned and void are just a few of the reasons why we are called in to do house clearances in Brighton. We clear the properties, and leave them ready for the next tenant, to be marketed, or for you to move into. We have seen it all, and so far, nothing has turned us away!
What we Do:
- House Clearances
- Garden Clearance
- Loft Insulation Removal
- Rubbish Removal (one off and contract)
- Bulky Waste Removal
We remove virtually everything!
From living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, lofts, cellars, shed, gardens, garages and more!
Why Choose us:
- We are fully insured to clear your property and transport the items removed from every Brighton house clearance.
- Local company (based in Hastings)
- We are fully licensed to remove and dispose of all items.
- Our staff are uniformed, trained and polite at all times.
- We can respond to many requests the same day.
- All quotations are FREE and you are under no obligation to use us.
- We remove virtually anything. This includes beds and mattresses, old food and junk, rubbish and waste. We can’t take asbestos, or industrial chemicals.
- We aim to recycle or reuse at least 90% of the items removed, sending as little as possible to landfill.
House Clearance, Flat Clearance, Garage Clearance, Factory Clearance, Garden Clearance, Rubbish Clearance, Office Chairs and Desks, Files, Folders and confidential waste paper Clearance, Computer Related WEEE Waste Recycling Service, All other WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Waste) Recycling Service, Industrial equipment such as Machinery, Tools, Racking Clearance, Wood Clearance, Carpets, Curtains, Blinds and Household Furniture Clearance, Fridges, Freezers and other White Goods Clearance.